Open Enrollment is November 1 to January 15
Searching for affordable, high quality health insurance coverage in Washington State? Cascade Select, by the Community Health Network of Washington, may be just what you’re looking for.
Plans are available through Washington Healthplanfinder, the state’s online marketplace for health insurance.
Find the Cascade Select Plan that works for you:
What’s Cascade Select?
CHNW Cascade Select is the name of our individual and family health insurance plans.
As a local health insurance provider, we believe the best care starts with you, in your community. We offer whole-person care that connects you with our network of local health care providers and with community-based services and supports you can trust. This way, you receive the right care to meet your own unique health needs and goals.
Our plans are powered by CHPW, a long-trusted name in affordable, quality health care coverage.
Finding Affordable Health Care
You may be eligible for to lower your health costs through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
ARPA includes measures that raise income eligibility for reduced-cost premiums on health insurance plans purchased through Washington Healthplanfinder, the state’s online health insurance marketplace.
Find out how you can benefit:
- Concerned about premium costs? This is a good time to check your options, even if you’ve checked before. You may qualify for more financial assistance than you did previously.
- Already have coverage through WA Healthplanfinder? You may be able to afford another plan that has more benefits and/or a $0 monthly premium.
- Looking for additional savings? You may be eligible for cost-sharing subsidies offered on our Silver plans. These subsidies lower the amount you pay when you visit your doctor.
Tip: Make sure your income information is up-to-date in Washington Healthplanfinder so that your options reflect your current eligibility.
For More Information
Talk to an expert
We’re here to help. Our local, licensed experts can discuss your coverage needs, answer questions, and talk through options with you. We can also check to see if you qualify for financial help that could lower your monthly premiums and out-of-pocket costs.
Review Plan Options
Explore our resources to find our more about:
- 2022 Plans and Coverage
- Benefit Highlightsopens PDF file
- How to Enroll
- Frequently Asked Questions
Calculate Your Costs and Enroll
To calculate your premium costs and enroll, register and log in to wahealthplanfinder.org. We’ve created a step-by-step “Healthplanfinder How-To” to help guide you through the online enrollment process.
Call us if you need help: 1-833-993-0181opens phone dialer (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.